I recently acquired a new love... my Alexander Wang Rocco bag (after months of indecision then waiting for the color I wanted from Neiman Marcus.) We have been having a pretty sordid love affair the last several weeks. The gorgeous navy blue shade and top handles as well as adjustable shoulder strap (over the shoulder or messenger style!) makes it a great mommy bag and it matches basically everything!
My hubby managed to get blue paint on it this weekend but it came right off - phew! (see evidence in above photo.) I highly recommend this bag! Great alternative to the LV Speedy!
Anyway... I decided I needed to switch it up to a different bag today and dumped everything out. I was shocked at all of the random things I had acquired in the past month and decided to snap a pic.
I know it's dark (iPhone style) but I used to have such a neat handbag with everything organized nicely into little bags. My Prada bag has some makeup, earbuds, medicines and the little red bow bag has some Trish McEvoy makeup. I always have baby wipes with me (there are about 10,000 uses for these), my wallet, some lip gloss, Aquaphor and a pen. However, here are the random things which have me scratching my head...
- My husband's extra car keys. I NEVER drive his car. Ever.
- Multiple boxes of crayons from restaurants. I don't take crayons from restaurants but I think I know who does...
- A lollipop. Again, not mine. May or may not be used (gross!)
- Toe separators. Avery LOVES these. I just hope they didn't come from the trash at the nail salon.
- Sunscreen. Pretty sure this had been left in the beach bag...
- Multiple kids' lipgloss
My little lady happily admitted to grabbing random things and "packing" them into my purse at pretty much opportunity she can get. Cracks me up! Lesson learned: if I am missing something my little sticky fingers probably tossed them into my bag!