This bag is one of my favorites. It is the Louis Vuitton Eva Clutch in Damier Ebene. My husband got it for me for my birthday and I am really looking forward to rocking it this Autumn. The colors are so perfect for Fall and it will look awesome with a cute pair of brown boots. I was not always able to wear a crossbody (especially one this small). When my daughter was younger I had the baby bag and then the tote and now (somehow) she is nine and I am able to carry just my own items in a small purse. I feel very free when I sling this little thing over my shoulder.
Because of its size I have to pare down what I keep in it. Therefore, I go with my standard method of no wallet (just my license, debit card and metro card).
I also include:
- Benetint to combat my blue vampire-esque lips.
- Dior Addict Lip Gloss in Night Fantasy.
- Eclipse Mints in Winterfrost. (They are the best because they aren’t chalky at all.)
- A Coach perfume rollerball.
- Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment. I am obsessed with this.
- They’re Real from Benefit (in the sample size).
- My beautiful phone case from Simply Monogram (Can you link their shop Lindsay? https://www.etsy.com/shop/
I hope you enjoyed a little bit of purse porn! I would love to see yours!