I am a big fan of spray sunscreens, but I generally don't feel as protected when I use them as when I use a lotion. My friend Helen introduced me to this Babyganics spray lotion sunscreen. It is a true lotion that you spray on, making it super easy to use on yourself and the kids. It is the most easy to reapply sunscreen, and it is very gentle, making it perfect for sensitive skin.
I have been on the hunt for the perfect beach hat to protect my face, pack nicely, and fit my giant head - enter the Cappelli Straworld Pack A Hat! It comes in the cutest little bag, which doubles as a clutch (saving on packing space!), is meant to be folded and packed, and offers UPF of 50+! The best part? The $25 price tag!
Did you know that May is Melanoma Awareness Month? Some facts about Melanoma via:
- One American dies from Melanoma per hour, on average
- Melanoma is the most common form of cancer for 25-29 year olds
- When caught early, melanoma is highly treatable
- A mole becomes cancerous years after the skin has been burnt
Prevention tips via
- Stay indoors between 10 am and 4 pm
- Seek shade (umbrella, tree, etc.)
- Cover up with a long sleeve shirt or hat
- Use a broad spectrum sunscreen with SPF of 30 or higher
You can shop all of my essentials, including my new favorite hat with free shipping here!