1. Blanket Scarf - Another year, another blanket scarf. This is a purchase that never fails. Wear it as a cape, tie it with a belt, or just snuggle on up in. You can never have too many blanket scarves!
2. Flats - Love those Valentino Rockstuds, but not loving the price tag? Me neither. These are a great way to get the look at a fraction (think $30) of the cost! Plus, they're not uncomfortable!
3. Bracelet - This is the perfect bracelet to match just about anything! The white and gold is such a versatile pairing and the shape will never go out of style.
4. Top - This blouse has a subtle animal print on it, which I am loving... along with the slightly oversize fit. It's office and every day friendly.
5. Shoes - I literally traipsed through the entire mall last week searching for these babies. Not a single store in the entire Short Hills mall had them. I had to go ahead and order them, because they seemed pretty necessary to try!
6. Blouse - I'm going to be carrying the off the shoulder trend on into the winter this year. A long sleeved version is the perfect evening out top for Fall and Winter.
7. Cigar Band - I love when this gets restocked! I always mean to order it and it is always sold out when I do. Such a great, classic statement piece.
8. Heels - How hot are these? They're not overly sexy, but have the perfectly placed cut outs to make them an attention-grabbing addition to even the mot simple of outfits.