It has been a minute since I have gone through my overflowing beauty empties. I swear, once the cold weather starts rolling in, I plow through products. Apparently, humidity does do one good! Here is a look at everything I used up last month...
1. Herbal Essences Body Envy Dry Shampoo - This is definitely one of the better smelling dry shampoos I have tried, and it does add body to your hair, especially for the drug store price. It is VERY white though and most likely would work best for blondes.
2. Egyptian Magic All Purpose Cream - This product was so hyped up everywhere I read about it or saw it, so of course I totally bought into it and picked up a container. I tried. I tried really hard. I attempted it as a moisturizer (SO greasy and heavy), an eye makeup remover (got in my eyes and would love a film) and on the kids (they couldn't stand it.) It was, however, amazing on my feet at night and my cuticles. Worth the price tag? No. I would just go with Aquaphor, plus the smell really wasn't appealing to me.
3. Jergens Natural Glow Daily Face Moisturizer - This is a light moisturizer that is supposed to gradually build up a tan. My favorite part is that it has sunscreen in it. I usually need something else with it to help add enough moisture for my dry skin and I saw zero signs of a tan. This was a huge fail.
4. Honest Shampoo and Body Wash - I initially purchased this for the kids, but ended up using it for myself also. It is a great, sulfate free shampoo that really doesn't do anything to my hair color (always a plus!) The smell is very mild, so it is also a great body wash and it works for shaving. I share it with Aves and Grey!
5. Trish McEvoy Body Lotion - Trish McEvoy perfumes have been some of my absolute favorites for years (and her makeup!) I got this lotion to try and was super disappointed. It isn't very moisturizing and the smell is nothing like its perfume counterpart.
6. Lindi Skin Eye Hydtrator - This is one of the richest, softest, most delicious eye creams I have ever used. I used it in the morning before makeup, and I swear my concealer under my eyes has never gone on better. Like buttah baby!
This wasn't really my best round, huh? There are more no's than yes's when it comes to repurchases, but you have to share the good with the bad! Every purchase is a learning experience, and I try to use each product in its entirety, no matter how much I would like to toss it before it's empty, so I can give it the most fair shot. Do we like these posts? Yay or nay? Leave it below! You can shop everything I used up below!